CASH Financial Services Group Limited ("CFSG"; SEHK: 510) is a leading financial services conglomerate in China, providing a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services that includes mobile and premium trading, investment banking, algo trading and corporate finance advisory, wealth and asset management, alternative trading, etc. As a leading technology-focused financial services provider, coupled with our professional human talents, CFSG is committed to operating the state-of-the-art trading platform to provide our clients with instant market information while at the same time trade anytime, anywhere, borderless.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talents to join us.
|Work exp||6 Years To 8 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Statutory holidays|
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
As our Company Secretarial, you will be responsible for leading a small team to perform a full spectrum of listed company secretarial duties including but not limited to:
- ensuring the company complies with Listing Rules in Hong Kong and other regulatory requirements which will include internal policies drafting and supporting the Group as a HK listed company in company duties/ ordinances of foreign jurisdictions;
- handling full set of company secretarial duties for Hong Kong and offshore companies;
- preparing annual/interim reports, SFO reporting, announcements, circulars, board paper, board minutes and resolutions;
- advising on enquiries/matters relating to Hong Kong Listing Rules, Corporate Governance Code, as well as Securities and Futures Ordinance;
- organizing and coordinating board/general meetings/committee meetings and preparing meeting minutes;
- assisting in handle various corporate transactions of the Group as a listed company including liaison with external counsel, financial advisers and regulators.
- Qualified Company Secretary with ICSA qualification;
- 6-8 years of post-qualification experience in financial institutions, banking or other listed companies;
- In-depth knowledge of Companies Ordinance, Listing Rules, SFO reporting requirements and relevant compliance regulations and corporate governance developments;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and excellent problem solving abilities;
- Detail-minded, meticulous, able to work under pressure and independently with strong sense of responsibility;
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is a MUST.