About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Company Secretary, Financial Institution, 1321
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Lawyer / Legal Services
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Global Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client,one of the leading financial group, is looking for a high caliber professional to join their team.
- Serve the Board of Directors and handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters for the listed companies
- Manage all Board, Committee and shareholders logistics and documentation, and be the communication channel for shareholders to ensure efficient communication within the entire corporation
- Prepare annual and interim reports, announcements, circulars and statutory papers
- Liaise with various authorities and responsible for compliance with the listing rules and all relevant legislation and regulations in Hong Kong
- University graduate and member of HKICS/ICSA
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in company secretary of Hong Kong listed companies, preferably with banking regional experience
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Listing Rules, Securities and Future Ordinance, and Companies Ordinance, practical experiences and knowledge with Corporate Governance
- Self-motivated, meticulous, independent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Sensitive to handling confidential information
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.