集友銀行1947年在香港註冊開業，現為中國銀行(香港)有限公司附屬機構。本行多年來以 "立基香港、連通中港、聯繫華僑"，努力辦成一家具有中國傳統風格的現代化銀行。以 "審慎經營，銳意拓展"為發展策略。邁入二十一世紀，本行與時並進，致力轉變營銷模式，銳意拓展私人投資理財及工商融資業務，並利用不斷創新的先進科技提升資源運用效益。
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited is a subsidiary of the Bank of China (Hong Kong) Ltd. It has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Chiyu continues to gain momentum and strength, not only keeping pace with the world, but growing in stature and continuously working to improve itself and its services.
We offer challenging careers that will further your personal development. We are now looking for high-calibre individual(s) to fill in the following position.
For more information of our career opportunities, please visit our website www.chiyubank.com
- Assist the Head of Compliance Division in leading a small team to review of all policies and procedures to ensure them complying to the regulatory requirements, formulate and supervise the implementation of compliance review plans
- Advise on new product launch or revamp, relevant sale and marketing materials, training materials
- Advise business and operation units on internal control requirements
- Handle inquires from regulatory bodies and compile periodical reports for management, steer for ad hoc compliance project or investigation when required.
- Degree or above in Accounting, Laws or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in compliance of banking industry
- Well-verse in HKMA, SFC and other banking related legislations and guidelines
- Hands-on exposure of working and liaison with regulatory bodies
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
- Excellent prioritization, organization and people skills
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume and completed application form, which can be downloaded in the career opportunities page of our company website (http://www.chiyubank.com/chiyu/bankinfo4_1.htm), to Human Resources Manager, 12/F., Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, H.K. or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 28430133.Please quote the reference number.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.