Sloane® Manhattan is a banking specialist recruitment division of Sloane® Asia Group. Sloane® Asia Group is a specialist recruitment and outsourcing group for the banking, finance, investment, insurance, property and consumer industries. Sloane® Manhattan commits to hiring skilled professionals for our clients in Hong Kong, China, Macau and other Asian countries.
Compliance Manager, AML / Regulatory Compliance, Banking, 1334
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Banking / Finance > Legal / Compliance
Accounting > Audit
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Formulate AML Compliance policies for ensuring the Business operations complied to the legal and regulatory requirements.
- Review the compliance controls and identify areas for improvement in investment products/services.
- Provide Compliance advisory services for investment/treasury activities
- Conduct AML compliance review for Compliance assurance
- Implement AML/KYC programs in the Bank
- Provide training on investment products / services in related to AML Compliance
- Communicate with regulators and lead ad hoc Compliance projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Banking or relevant discipline, with formal training in Laws and auditing preferably.
- With 3 - 5 years’ experience in Banking Industry related to Legal and Compliance, with auditing experience preferably.
- Good knowledge in Banking regulations, operations, products and services, in-depth knowledge of AML/KYC
- Sound knowledge on banking/investment services and products
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.