RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Compliance Manager (Commercial/Corporate Banking)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
|Salary (HKD)||$25,000 - $45,000|
Our client is an established Commercial/Corporate Bank is looking for a compliance manager to fill a new opening with an attractive/open discussion remuneration package.
- Responsible for general compliance procedure and ensure bank adherence of the statutory requirements
- Ensuring the Bank operations complied to the legal and regulatory requirements such as AML and Counter-Terrorist Financing (Financial Institutions) Ordinance, PDPO, FATCA and CRS
- You will plan and execute compliance-related programs to make sure the bank adheres to regulatory requirements and all front line staffs receive updated training also adopt group standard
- You will provide advice for the development of procedures and review current compliance regimes to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Communicate with regulator such as auditors and legal counsel and lead ad hoc Compliance projects
- Bachelor's degree, preferably majoring in law.
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience with background in audit and/or compliance within financial institutions preferably banks and/or insurance industry;
- Sound knowledge of the Companies Ordinance, Guidance Notes & Code of Practice issued, Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing (Financial Institutions) Ordinance and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Independent, self-initiated, well organized and attention to details
Interested applicant please send me your resume to Marcochong@recruitfirst.com.hk OR Contact Marco Chong (Banking Recuitment Specialist) @ 52909990