Compliance Manager (General Compliance)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Meal allowance, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Legal / Compliance
Banking / Finance > Others
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
- Perform compliance checking and review across the Bank Group and identify proper actions for improvement if necessary
- Formulate compliance policies and monitoring programme on the Bank's various products and services
- Advise other units on compliance issues and potential impact and provide compliance training to staff
- University degree in any disciplines, preferably major in Laws or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years' hands-on banking compliance or audit experience
- Good knowledge in general retail banking operations and well versed with the contemporary regulatory requirements e.g. Code of Banking Practice, the Securities & Futures Ordinance, the SFC Code of Conduct etc.
- Newly admitted lawyer with no banking or compliance experience will also be welcomed
- Self-motivated, independent with strong communication skills
- Professional presentation and report writing skills
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com.