We are a subsidiary of Southwest Securities International Securities Limited (Stock Code: 812), a listed financial group engaged mainly in securities, futures, wealth management, corporate finance and insurance activities. We are expanding and inviting high caliber candidates to join our Company.
Compliance Manager (Insurance Business)
|Work exp||4 Years To 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Statutory holidays, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, MPF, Discretionary bonus, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
- Keep abreast of the latest development of regulations to ensure compliance with the law, regulations and rules;
- Provide compliance advice to insurance business units to ensure business operations are compliant with internal policies and statutory & regulatory requirements;
- Assist in implementation of new laws and regulatory requirements for insurance business operations;
- Review the Group’s compliance policies, procedures and guidelines, assist each business line and internal control team to systemize and update such policies, procedures and guidelines in order to ensure the said policies are in accordance with the requirements of laws, regulations and rules;
- Deliver compliance training to employees;
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Business, law, accounting or related disciplines;
- Minimum 4 years‘ compliance experience in insurance or brokerage firms;
- Strong knowledge of insurance products and broker dealer operations;
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements, life insurance operations and agency administration;
- Self-motivated, customer-centric and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship management and communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Chinese word processing;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua.