COMPLIANCE MANAGER/LEGAL/LAWYER/SOLICITOR/bank/finance/investment/M&A/HK listed
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Banking / Finance > Legal / Compliance
Legal / Professional Services > Lawyer / Legal Services
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
In-house investment arm of a HK listed China group - with focus in exploring potential global investment opportunities target global fixed assets investment, global real estate investment, global infrastructure investment, global business acquisitions and various M&A activities etc - is looking for a COMPLIANCE MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Bachelor or Master degree of laws;
- Qualified Lawyer
- Well-versed with Companies Ordinance, Listing Rules, SFO and the other relevant rules and regulations;
- 7-10 years of relevant working experience; preferably of which minimum 3 years in Hong Kong listed companies
- Good command in Chinese and English (Putonghua & Cantonese) ;
- Responsible for implementing and executing the Group’s compliance policies and procedures and preparation of agendas, minutes, statutory returns and other documents in compliance with laws and regulations in Hong Kong and other jurisdictions;
- Keep abreast with the latest development of rules and regulations, and provide advices and planning on compliance;
- Assist in organizing board meetings, committee meetings and general meetings;
- Perform special assignment (other than company secretarial) as instructed;
- Co-ordinate with external working parties, including agents, solicitors, financial advisers, printers etc.
- Lead a small Compliance Team
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of SENIOR COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.