Established in 1977, PrimeCredit endeavours to provide customer-oriented financing and credit card services. Our quality services are well recognized in the industry with numerous awards, including HKQAA Service Quality Management Certification and Domestic Finance Company of the Year for Hong Kong. Being a leading financing institution in Hong Kong, talent development is the key to our success and we cordially invite high calibre talent dedicating to contribute in developing quality financing and credit card services to join our team of professionals.
|Work exp||1 Year To 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Staff loan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, 5-day week, General holidays, Statutory holidays, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Paid overtime, MPF, Year-end bonus, Education subsidies|
Banking / Finance > Loan / Mortgage
Banking / Finance > Risk Management
Banking / Finance > Legal / Compliance
- Assist in review and approve the marketing materials and provide recommendation to various departments
- Assist in establishing compliance and operational risk monitoring program on the Company’s various activities, products and workflows to ensure compliance with internal policies, applicable laws and regulations
- Assist business units in conducting Key Control Self-Assessments and Key Risk Indicator, and ensure thatoperational risk level of the Company is properly identified, measured and assessed
- Prepare and review policies and procedures to address the relevant legislation and regulation changes, and ensure risk and control are in place
- Prepare materials for in-house staff training on relevant compliance topics
- Prepare the monthly compliance and operational risk reports
- Assist in conducting on-site compliance checking on local branches and other departments
- Handle ad hoc projects
- University degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Law or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of compliance/operational riskor relevant experience gained from financial institution
- Solid experience in banking/credit card operations is an advantage
- Understanding of credit card operations and regulations
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- University fresh graduate of legal studies will also be considered
This is a very rewarding and exciting opportunity. We offer an attractive remuneration to the successful candidates. Please forward your resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.