Ebro is a professional HR consultancy providing permanent / temporary recruitment, outsourcing services and other HR solutions to corporates in the Asia Pacific. Our specialized areas:
- Banking & Finance
- Property & Construction
- Information Technology
- Legal & Professional Services
- Luxury Retail
- Top Executives
For general enquiry, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Officer - I.T.
|Work exp||2 Years To 6 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Information Technology > Security / Audit
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > IT Management
- Client: A Multi-National I.T. Solution Provider with HQ in the U.S.
- Position: Compliance Officer - I.T.
- Responsibilities: Assist the Compliance Manager in ISO 27001, SSAE16, TVRA and related I.T. audit and accreditation assessments. Implement and maintain compliance systems, to ensure corporate and industrial standards & regulations are observed. Identify potential risk and areas of improvement and report to the management. Provide account services to clients.
- $20-25K. 5-day, medical, bonus.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- Min. 2 years experience in I.T. audit or compliance related position
- Familiar with ISO27001, SSAE16, PCI-DSS, ITIL, COBIT 5 standards
- Relevant certification in ISO, CISA, CISM, CISSP preferred
- Experience in data center operation will be an advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese