CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Computer Engineer (Data Center - Bank)
- Responsible for operation support, which includes system performance monitoring, health check and backup in Data Centre
- Carry out data centre operational tasks according to shift schedule or at required timeframe
- Perform network and system application monitoring
- Perform job running, task result validation, and escalation / handling the outstanding issues
- Handle customer escalated issues, conduct necessary fault classification, diagnosis & isolation
- Form 5 or above with IT-related subjects studies
- At least 2 - 5 years’ data centre operation support
- Experience in UNIX/ Windows/ Linux or PC environment
- A good team player and able to work independent
- 7 x 24 shift duty is required
- Able to communicate both in English and Cantonese
If interested for the above job, please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to email@example.com
The personal information collects for recruitment purpose only