CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Telecommunication
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
- Responsible for handling the batch management and backup / restore jobs on schedule
- Provide 1st level technical / helpdesk support for the failures of systems and escalate to the next level according to the operation manuals
- Record and check the internal incidents and follow up if necessary
- Regularly update the status of problem to Manager
- Prepare incidence report
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager
- Diploma Holder in Information Technology
- At least 1 year experience in data centre operations of computer systems and networks
- Familiar in job scheduling, batch jobs processing and backup
- Familiar with Mainframe, UNIX, Linux, Windows, and PC LAN support
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Willing to work on 7 x 24 shift duties
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.