CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Others
- Conduct daily systems operations, including batch jobs submission, perform data backup tasks
- Monitor computer, systems and network operation in normal manners and be able to identify and react to failure conditions
- Follow shift supervisor in the operation and maintenance of networking, telecommunications and computer hardware systems
- Liaise with parties to diagnose and report on problem situations
- Handle helpdesk phone calls and call registration into helpdesk system
- Diploma holder in Computer Studies or equivalent
- At least 1 year relevant experience in data centre operations of computer servers, systems and networks
- Solid experience in Unix / Windows Server
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Willing to communicate in English and Chinese
- 7 x 24 shift duties is required
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.