Hongkong Land is a listed leading property investment, management and development group. Founded in 1889, Hongkong Land’s business is built on excellence, integrity and partnership.
The Group owns and manages almost 800,000 sq. m. of prime office and luxury retail property in key Asian cities, principally in Hong Kong and Singapore. Hongkong Land’s properties attract the world’s foremost companies and luxury brands.
Its Hong Kong Central portfolio represents some 450,000 sq. m. of prime property. It has a further165,000 sq. m. of prestigious office space in Singapore mainly held through joint ventures, and a 50% interest in a leading office complex in Central Jakarta. The Group also has a number of high quality residential and mixed-use projects under development in cities across Greater China and Southeast Asia, including a luxury retail centre at Wangfujing in Beijing. In Singapore, its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a well-established residential developer.
Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange as its primary listing, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group’s assets and investments are managed from Hong Kong by Hongkong Land Limited. Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
We are looking for high caliber personnel for the following positions:-
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Catering / Hospitality > Customer Service / Ambassador
Catering / Hospitality > Others
- Manage concierge counters in our portfolios and to provide premium customer services to tenants, customers and the public
- Support and assist the company’s marketing and promotional activities
- Form 7 or above qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in luxury hotels/hospitality industry
- Pleasant and out-going personality, strong customer service and inter-personal skills
- Willingness to wear uniform and work on shift and overtime
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua), with knowledge of Japanese and French an advantage
- Hands on experience in MS Word, Excel etc