Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. As a Fortune Global 500 company, Accenture has approximately 323,000 people worldwide serving clients in over 120 countries. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion in the last fiscal year.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. At Accenture, we hire the best people and help them become even better. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology dedicate in design, develop and/or deliver the solutions, services, capabilities or offering that allow us to solve the problems of our clients and help them to become high-performance businesses.
Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Concierge (2-Year Renewable Contract)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Administration > Receptionist
Administration > Others
- Answer and redirect incoming phone calls with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Welcome and greet clients, colleagues, visitors and provide on-site logistics support
- Ensure optimal workspace occupancy
- Manage catering services
- Manage mail & courier services
- Arrange office and building access cards
- Coordinate with building management for facility maintenance
- Perform other administrative duties if needed
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Form 7 graduate or above with at least 2 years’ relevant experience preferred with experience from Hospitality industry
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience in MS Office
- Positive attitude and able to work independently
Interested parties please send detailed resume with current & expected salary and availability by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose only.