At The Peninsula Hong Kong, we pride ourselves on a thriving culture where innovation, creativity and passion are cornerstones to our success. With the highest staff-to-guest ratio of any luxury hotel in Hong Kong, one of the lowest staff turnover rates and some of the longest-serving employees of any hotel in the city, our staff members contribute to the success of the organisation as a whole.
As a caring employer, we foster a sense of team work, service and dedication that goes the extra mile. Join us, and you will experience a harmonious professional environment where attractive remuneration, recognition and generous benefits form part of a caring culture. We also offer our employees a wide range of training and development programmes to provide opportunities for career progression.
If you possess a positive attitude, an inherent belief in delivering the finest service, and a desire to espouse the best, we would like to hear from you.
|Work exp||No work experience To 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan, Statutory holidays|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Travel / Tourism > Guest Relations
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Operations > Operations
We are looking for talented applicants with enthusiasm, passion, positive service attitude and outstanding interpersonal and communications skills to fill this exciting position.
- 5 days’ work
- Harmonize and cheerful work environment
- Dynamic and professional team
- Greets consistently and professionally to our guests to provide a warm welcoming experience
- Provides guests with information on facilities, services, events and attractions, tours, travel routes and transportation schedules
- Provides restaurant information, gives recommendations and makes restaurant bookings per guests’ preference
- Keeps updating on sightseeing attractions, dining venues and shopping suggestions within the city but not limited to it
- Arranges flight tickets, flight reconfirmation, on-line check in and flight schedule updates for our guests
- Arranges transportation according to guest needs including hotel limousine and other fleet from contract-out agent
- Handles all incoming couriers and mails on behalf of our guests in a prompt and efficient manner
- Assists in providing mailing services to our guests including postcards/ letters, speedpost/ air / surface mail through Hong Kong Post, FedEx and DHL
- Diploma or degree holder in Hotel Management
- Two years of related experience in the hotel industry
- Excellent verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
- Passionate towards hospitality and concierge business
What’s in it for you?
In return to your hard-work, dedication and professionalism, we offer:
- An attractive remuneration with discretionary bonus
- Annual leave and statutory leave
- 5 days of work a week
- Option of MPF or ORSO scheme
- Life and Medical insurance
- Opportunity for internal transfer
- Wide range of training and development programmes