Construction Manager - (Developer, HK Developments)
- Luxury High End Development
- Construction Manager to Lead Site Team
- Attractive Package
Our client is one of the most successful real estate developers in the world. Due to ongoing expansion, they are currently searching for an experienced Construction Manager to oversee projects in Hong Kong.
Overseeing the on-site team, you will manage various contractors and subcontractors to ensure that construction and installations are performed and fulfil contract terms and conditions. In addition, you will aim to meet the highest standards of quality and safety whilst achieving cost and schedule plans.
The role will require the successful applicant to:
- Provide leadership to the construction team in the execution of work while maintaining a safe working environment
- Engage the construction team in the supervision of contractors in all aspects of construction including: site clearing, excavation, concrete and structural erection, prefabrication, systems installation, systems testing, and construction completion assurance.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders on all project levels; identify key focus and keep them updated on all relevant progress details.
Degree qualified in Building / Construction Management or other related discipline, you will have at least 8 years' experience in construction management and planning, contract administration, site co-ordination and controls.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Possess accreditation from or membership to CIOB, HKIS, RICS, HKIE or similar
- Strong communication, negotiation and management skills
- Proven experience of delivering new build and fit-out projects
- Have an excellent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of all local building regulations and systems
Interested candidates please send you resume to scarlett(at)redpathpartners.com or contact on +852 3796 3122, job number: A-003421