KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Consultant, Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
KPMG’s Risk Consulting group strives to address clients’ urgent strategic and operational challenges in today’s environment. The practice focuses on key risk areas relating to accounting and reporting, finance and treasury, regulatory compliance, and controls.
Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services (IARCS) helps organisations improve their corporate governance practices, risk management and internal control systems by focusing on strategic and operational risk issues spanning different functions and operating units. We provide governance, risk and compliance services to support compliance with listing rules and other regulatory requirements, helping develop integrated frameworks that unify the governance, risk, compliance and assurance functions.
We offer a richly varied professional experience with an exciting career path. You will have the opportunity to develop powerful insights into numerous aspects of a client’s business, from strategy and operations to governance and financial processes. We provide a multi-skilled, multidisciplinary work environment where no two assignments are exactly the same.
- Work on project teams to provide high-quality, professional day-to-day execution of governance, risk management, compliance or internal control engagements and projects in line with firm risk management practices for clients across a wide range of industries
- Produce high-quality working papers and assist in report drafting
- Maintain professional and positive client interactions
- Identify control / performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to your manager or the person in charge of the project
- Support engagement planning, scheduling, coordination and administration of engagements
- Assist with proposal drafting and business development activities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university in an appropriate field
- Minimum 1 year of operating or internal audit experience, preferably gained in a multinational corporation, publicly listed company or professional services firm
- Qualified HKICPA, ACCA, AICPA, CIA or equivalent would be advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following is strongly preferred: audit methodology, risk assessment, business processes, internal controls and compliance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese; fluency in Putonghua would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Highly flexible
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.