Deloitte Consulting in Hong Kong operates four core business lines: Strategy & Operations, Human Capital, Actuarial & Insurance Solutions and Technology Integration. Our practice is currently significantly expanding in both revenues as well as headcount due to our exciting and on-going Financial Services Industry Transformation Initiative.
Deloitte’s Technology Integration team provides services to clients across commercial sectors in Hong Kong. The team brings together 100 experts with experience in specific industry domains and specialists in different technologies. Teams work on IT transformation, package implementation, advisory, architecture and strategy assignments. Engagements often see IT consultants working with business strategy and operations consultants to provide joint solutions to clients. The team is made up of professionals who enjoy the challenging assignments and the variety of working with different clients.
Consultant / Senior Consultant - Infrastructure - Deloitte Digital - Consulting - Hong Kong
|Work exp||4 Years To 6 Years|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Others
Deloitte China The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws. Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Digital Transformation — Digital Transformation is a consultancy, which combines leading digital and creative capabilities with the deep industry knowledge and experience Deloitte is known for.
Job Description and Responsibility
As a Consultant / Senior Consultant, you will
- Design infrastructure and network solution in enterprise environment.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand the business requirements and business value of the project and act as an advocate for achieving this.
- Collaborate with external and internal partners to develop the infrastructure design for the project.
- Support project team and act as a trusted advisor in the effective use of infrastructure technologies for the business solution.
- Support pre-sales activities, and develop proposal, providing infrastructure and network expertise.
- Bachelor degree in IT, computer science or a related discipline is preferred.
- 4-6 years' experience in infrastructure analysis, security audits, developing infrastructure architectures, and datacentre optimization/migration, preferably in an IT consulting environment.
- Solution design experience on the following Infrastructure technologies; Email, Storage, Backup & Archive, Server and storage, Platforms/ Operating Systems, Physical and Virtual Servers, Hardware, Infrastructure Management, Monitoring and alerting,
- Directory Services, DNS & DHCP, Understanding of networking elements such as proxy, load balancing & firewalls.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering complex enterprise wide network/ infrastructure architecture/design solutions.
- Knowledge in Data Center technology, where hands-on Data Center experience is an advantage.
- Experience in IT Service Management and IT Operations Management is an advantage.
- Understanding of the ITIL framework in particular in Incident, Problem, Change, Asset and Service Level management, is an advantage.
- Experience in DB administration is an advantage.
- Excellent communication (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Putonghua) and interpersonal skills with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent documentation skills including development and maintenance of policies processes & templates, design documentation.
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN127932 )
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.