ALE (CPA) Limited is a professional accounting firm in Tsim Sha Tsui offering a wide range of business consultancy, audit assurance, accounting and taxation services to clients. We have been accredited by the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA) as an authorized employer. To cope with our expansion, we invite high caliber professionals to fill the position.
Consultant / Senior Consultant - US focus
|Work exp||1 Year To 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Location||Hong Kong, N/A|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Statutory holidays, Maternity leave, MPF, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Accounting > Audit
Accounting > Compliance
Accounting > Financial Analyst
This is a unique opportunity to gain practice and business development experience in a new team. You'll have a diverse range of stretching experiences which will give you continuous learning and development opportunities as well as a great sense of achievement.
- Ensure financial reporting in line with US GAAP and SOX;
- Perform M&A due diligence, special investigation and Pre-audit / Pre-IPO consultancy;
- Comply with legal requirements and enforce internal control for both private and listed companies located in HK, PRC and US;
- Provide complicated accounting treatment consultancy.
- Degree holders in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, with a full membership of accounting professional body US AICPA;
- Full members of other professional bodies with related experience may be considered;
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and SOX is a MUST;
- HK/PRC GAAP and Tax experience highly advantageous;
- Excellent presentation, planning, analytical, problem solving and organization skills;
- Initiative, commitment and motivation;
- Good leadership and project management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with teammates at all levels in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including both Cantonese and Mandarin).