The mission of the Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is to promote productivity excellence for industry to enhance competitiveness and sustainability through a bundle of strategies including scaling up productivity enhancement platforms, creating values for SMEs, sharpening its core competencies in business consultancy and technology transfer as well as developing strategic partnership with relevant institutions.
Consultant - Smart Manufacturing & Materials Division (Ref: SMD165/CP/230916)
- Manage and implement the projects on the application of robotics, intelligent technology and 3D processing
- Develop plan to promote our robotics services to the industry, and undertake required actions
- Explore new technology and turn the ideas into consultancy proposals and/or Government funding proposals
- Build up network with industry and relevant associations, explore collaboration and implement project prospection
- Organize promotional activities such as study mission, seminars, and training to disseminate the technology
- Occasional travel to Mainland China when required
- Bachelor Degree or above with 5 years’ post-degree relevant experience
- Degree from disciplines such as Mechanical, Automation, Mechatronics, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Experience in robotics application, image processing and robot off-line programming an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, analytical with good communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. Applicants with less qualifications and/or experience will be considered for a lower rank.
A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) on or before 7 October 2016.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.