Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills...
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
[Consumer] - Assistant Brand Activation Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Responsible for assisting supervisor in formulating brand strategies & managing P&L of assigned categories to drive share and sales
- Internal: Finance, Customer Development, Customer Marketing, Professional Marketing, Supply Chain, IT, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurances, etc.
- External: Marketing Agencies
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies and analyzes market conditions in existing and potential segments, evaluate effectiveness of marketing programs and make improvement recommendations for future programs to expand sales and profitability
- Monitor sales and share performance on regular basis, conduct reviews and deliver regular reports with solid analysis and actions to expand sales and improve profitability
- Deep understanding on consumer insights, drive communication development behind compelling insights and lead the implementation of marketing programs based on brand strategies
- Assist / lead product launches including opportunity identification, concept development, market validation, packaging development and coordinate with relevant parties to deliver the launch, support campaigns and conduct post-launch reviews
- Work closely with cross functional teams and external agencies to execute through-the-line campaigns and deliver business goals
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ brand management experience in consumer product sector
- Experience in new product launches and through-the-line campaigns is desirable
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Impactful communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese (verbal & written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Conflict management skills
- Strategic, creative and logical thinking
- Able to solve problems and make decisions
- Planning and organizing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Project management and follow-up
- Team work and leadership skills
- Independent, self-driven, enthusiastic
If you are keen to take up the challenges, please go to www.careers.jnj.com, search 1600128472W and apply and submit your detailed resume (stating both your current and expected salary).
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.