Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
[Consumer] - Customer Activation Manager(Trade Marketing)
|Work exp||4 Years To 6 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Benefits||5-day week, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, MPF, 13-month pay, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Beauty / Health Care / Sports / Fitness|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
- Develop and implement the plans and strategies agreed with sales and marketing throughout the retail trade. Agree a business approach and dual strategies with our trade customers that will meet the objectives of both parties.
- Co-ordinate, control and supervise the implementation of all sales promotion materials and merchandising activity through both the Key Accounts and General Trade.
- Planning and execution of promotion and new product launch
- Understand shopper profile and brand strategies to lead the development of channel promotion and new product launch plan.
- Ensure effective execution of promotion and new product launch plan
- Pursue category management
- Initiate and execute cat man project and co-marketing opportunity to enhance trade partnership and reinforce J&J category captainship to maximize own brand growth potential
- Conduct category review with retailers
- Merchandising excellence
- Initiate and develop instore merchandising that best fit store format and shopper profile for effective instore brand visibility
- Manage promotion efficiency
- Ensure continuous improvement on promotion efficiency via rigorous ROP analysis / cost improvement projects
- Manage account specific CP budget
- Handle forecast for promo packs and manage forecast for whole brand
- Franchise Sales Plan development
- Deploy brand plan to customer focus plan
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or related disciplines
- 4-6 years’ experience in sales and marketing or key account management, preferably gained in FMCG company
- Analytical and influential, strong presentation and influencing skills
- Able to translate market intelligence and related information into feasible business strategies and decision
- Proficiency in Chinese and English
If you are keen to take up the challenges, please go to www.careers.jnj.com, search 1600134974W and apply and submit your detailed resume (stating both your current and expected salary).
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.