Growing People. Powering Business.
What about us?
Headquartered in Singapore where it was founded in 1992, HRnetOne has teams specializing in a wide spectrum of industries. In Hong Kong HRnet One, we specialize in Healthcare, Retail and Sourcing, Consumer, Food Science, along with functional practices in HR, Finance & Accounting, and Legal & Compliance.
Our consultants of 16 nationalities across APAC – work ceaselessly round the clock and leverage on the strong collaborative streak across our offices to deliver seamless services across borders and time-zones.
A thought leader deeply rooted in Asian values of hard work, loyalty, harmony and integrity, practising best-of-class delivery standards, HRnetOne stands out for being truly exceptional.
[Consumer Electrics] Product Manager
|Work exp||8 Years To 14 Years|
|Skill||Product Marketing, Product Managment|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Electronics / Telecommunications|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
A mutli-national company in Electrics industry
- Responsible for overall product & marketing management which include formulation of product planning, sales forecast, marketing strategy, product pricing & monitoring of profit and loss under consolidation basis and by product category in long and short term
- Conduct research, formulate strategies for product positioning and pricing
- Prepare ongoing updates of Market intelligence and industry trends
- Handle any ad-hoc task as requested by the Management
- Degree holder in Business Management / Marketing
- 8 years or above relevant experience
- Solid experience in B2B product would be an advantage
- Good command of both spoken & written English
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Strong business acumen, strong number sense, good communication and analytical skills
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Interested parties, please submit your application to Rita Fong or contact her at email@example.com for a private discussion.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purpose.