Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
[Consumer] - Senior Brand Activation Manager - Beauty
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, MPF, 13-month pay, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Beauty / Health Care / Fitness|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Responsible for formulating brand strategies, planning and monitoring implementation of marketing programs to drive share and sales of assigned category
- Internal: Finance, Customer Development, Customer Marketing, Professional Marketing, Supply Chain, IT, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurances, etc.
- External: Marketing Agencies
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead local brand strategy for Total Beauty franchise, meeting both short & long term business goals
- Actively influences GFO (Global Franchise Organization) and NABM (North Asia Brand Management) teams in all strategic alignment
- Identifies and analyzes trend in existing and potential segments based on sound consumer, competitive, professional and trade understanding
- Plan and execute new product launches including opportunity identification, concept development, financial validation, packaging development and conduct post-launch reviews as appropriate
- Lead multiple agencies & cross-functional teams to develop winning, insight-led communications that encompass TV, digital (esp. in emerging media), print, PR, outdoor, ethical channels and BTL
- Manage and track A&P budget to deliver business initiatives that maximizes ROI
- Help manage P&L to improve both top and bottom line
- Work closely with regulatory & quality assurance teams to ensure compliance
- University level education or equivalent
- Minimum 6-8 years’ brand management experience in consumer product sector, preferably in MNCs.
- 1-2 years experience on people management;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leader with entrepreneurial mindset
- Project management experiences that involve multi-tasking and working with different stakeholders
- Good team player who is able to drive with both local and cross-market counterparts
- Passionate, creative, responsible and result-driven
- Impactful communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese (verbal & written)
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing and CRM will be an advantage
If you are keen to take up the challenges, please go to www.careers.jnj.com, search 1600127602W and apply and submit your detailed resume (stating both your current and expected salary).
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.