Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
[Consumer] - Senior Brand Activation Manager - Consumer Healthe Care
|Work exp||6 Years To 8 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Benefits||5-day week, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, MPF, 13-month pay, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Beauty / Health Care / Fitness|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Build vision for overall brands in Hong Kong from a professional angle, and develop & lead professional business strategies that are consistent with the vision
- To lead overall business development for OTC & Hair categories
- Local Marketing Team Members, Regional & Global Professional team, Finance, Supply Chain & PA teams, regional and local regulatory teams, HCC compliance officers & legal
- HK Midwives Association, HK O&G Association
- HK Paediatrics’ Society, College of Paediatricians,
- HK Paediatric Nurses Association
- HK Society of Dermatology & Venereology
- Hong Kong Association of Dermatology
- School of Nursing, HKU & CUHK
- School of Medicine, HKU & CUHK
- HCPs in the field of O&G, Paediatric & Dermatology.
- Agency Partners, Vendors, Research Agency
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
OTC Business Activation
- Lead brand marketing and business strategy development for OTC, Hair and oral care categories;
- Lead local distributor to deliver set business targets and relevant KPIs
- Identifies and analyzes market conditions in existing and potential segments based on sound consumer, professional, regulatory and trade understanding
- Lead multiple agencies to develop insight-led communications that encompass press, digital, PR, outdoor, ethical channels and BTL, esp. in emerging media
- Plan and execute NPD launches including opportunity identification, concept development, financial validation, packaging development and conduct post-launch reviews as appropriate
- Work with GFO (Global Franchise Organization) and regional teams in all strategic alignment
- Collaborate closely with cross functional teams and external agencies to execute through-the-line campaigns and deliver business goals
- Work closely with regulatory teams to ensure timely product registrations and communications compliance
- Manage and track A&P budget to deliver business initiatives that maximizes ROI
- Help manage P&L to improve both top and bottom line
- Leads the development of professional marketing strategy, communications and best practices across the region for OTC/Oral brands.
- Identifies & re-defines meaningful rapport with KOL and key professional bodies, which aligns with campaign and brand objective
- Keep abreast with current market developments and conduct market analysis/ research on professional’s channel to set for brand plan
- Strengthen alignment of internal stakeholder to create a more science based organization; ensure synergy model between Franchise Marketing, Professional Marketing and R&D Professional Affairs.
- Lead and execute effective professional marketing programs.
- Leverage R&D resources in KOL development, support advisory panel program with the objectives to cascade favourable content to influence the broader professional & media
- Drive different professional endorsement with KOL, and outreach to targeted HCPs segment
- Maximize consumer outreach by professional implicit endorsement and recommendation
- Support new product seeding plan and penetrate professional segment early before launch
- Plan and execute annual professional marketing budget
- University graduate in Science or related disciplines.
- 6-8 years or above experiences gained in OTC and professional marketing of healthcare or cosmetic industry
- Effective relationship management and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Project management experiences that involve multi-tasking and working with different stakeholders
- Independent, entrepreneurial and strong team player
- Passionate, creative, responsible and result-driven
- Impactful communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese (verbal & written)
- Good team player, well-organized and result-oriented
- Excellent in English and Chinese
If you are keen to take up the challenges, please go to www.careers.jnj.com, search 1600127601W and apply and submit your detailed resume (stating both your current and expected salary).
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.