Computer Recruitment Consultants Limited was established in 1985. We are the oldest IT staff recruitment agency in Hong Kong and our mission is to attend to the needs of all employers seeking for professional IT staff across the whole spectrum of skills and experience. We commit to provide the cost effective and quality staffing search and selection service to our clients through our extensive network in various industries including information technology, bank / finance, insurance, telecommunications, trading, manufacturing, transportation, logistics...
Leveraging 30 years' expertise in the IT recruitment business, we uphold our tradition of providing sentence of excellence services to our clients and candidates in the 21st century.
Contract Administration Officer - District Operation
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation / Performance|
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority is a statutory body established by the Hong Kong SAR Government in 2008, responsible for developing the West Kowloon Cultural District.
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- Maintain filing system;
- Perform Document Control and filing correspondences;
- Provide clerical support to the daily operation and the Team;
- Prepare Facilities Reports, notice, letters and presentation deck;
- Prepare all Purchase Orders relating to the Team;
- Assist manager to prepare quotation and tender specification; and
- Assist manager to conduct site operation duty and event management.
- Matriculated/HKDSE or above in related field;
- Must have at least 3 years solid experience in providing administrative support to a sizable team /relevant experience in property/ facility management;
- Have hands-on experience of MS Office applications included Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please forward your resume in WORD FORMAT to us by clicking here Computer Recruitment Consultants Limited or email: email@example.com or fax to 2528-9091. The information provided by candidates will be treated in strict CONFIDENTIAL and will only be used for recruitment