Contract Assistant Community Education Manager
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Medical plan|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation / Performance|
Science / Lab / Research > Biotechnology
Education / Training > Teacher - Primary / Secondary
The incumbent will be responsible for formulating community engagement strategies to support the Foundation’s conservation programmes and leading conservation and awareness campaigns in Hong Kong. He/She will also lead the team to develop, implement and evaluate the Foundation’s education programmes and activities.
- Bachelor degree or above in biology, education, ecology, communication or related disciplines
- With at least 8 years’ relevant experience in conservation organization, of which at least 3 years at supervisory role
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English, including Putonghua
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Passionate on conservation with excellent presentation skill and well organized
- Candidate with higher experience and education level will be considered as Contract Community Education Manager
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.