Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Contract Business Analyst
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Project / Export Finance
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
- To provide business analytic support with focus on user acceptance test of new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Execute user acceptance test, document test results and communicate the results to both IT and business users for rectification / verification
- Assist in carrying out business impact assessment, facilitate project manager and business users to define system testing scenarios, prepare test cases and expected outputs
- Gather business requirements, perform analysis to evaluate the information gathered and help business users define application workflow / system enhancement areas to address end users’ business needs
- Able to type simplified Chinese
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Document functional requirements / specification which are clearly defined and in sufficient detail for system implementation and operation
- Ensure all change requests from end users / IT are managed and approved in accordance with project methodology
- Good knowledge of life operations
- Familiar with Microsoft products