Contract Information Security Officer
We are one of the specialized companies of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited. As a global credit card centre in Hong Kong, we strive to provide world-class credit card products and services to both domestic and overseas customers. We also play a major role in the development of e-commerce as well as credit card market in Mainland China. To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are now looking for high-calibre candidates to take up the following challenging roles:
Assist to establish and review policies, guidelines, procedures in technology risk and information security area
Research and evaluate latest security threats & potential solutions
Work with IT operation team to monitor over security tools including firewall, IPS/IDS, end point protection, DLP, vulnerability management, log management etc.
Coordinate support and follow-up on information security assessments include vulnerability scanning independent penetration test
Assist to develop & implement technology risk and information security controls
Assist to conduct regular user accounts and privileges review
Promote information security awareness across the corporation
Perform general administrative duties for information security management team and take up ad-hoc tasks as required
Degree holder in IT or related disciplines
- 1-3 years IT related working experience
- Good communication & interpersonal skills across different levels
- Ability to work as a good team player with minimum supervision
- Good analytical, organization skills required
- Solid understanding and knowledge in information security terminology and concepts
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Knowledge on information security frameworks or standards, such as ISO, COBIT, ITIL is an advantage
- Occasional travel or after-business hour support may be required
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Contract Assistant Information Security Officer
Applicants for the above position must be proficient in spoken and written Chinese (including Mandarin) and English, and be competent in MS Office applications.
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 20/F BOC Credit Card Centre, 68 Connaught Road West, H.K. (Please quote Ref. no.) OR email to email@example.com
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 3 months of receipt..........