Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 23 million insurance customers and have £457 billion of assets under management as at 30 June 2014. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Contract Manager, Customer Marketing
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Channel / Distribution
- Assist to formulate and implement partnership development strategies to achieve long-term financial benefit for PDD channel.
- Develop new bancassurance partners, channels and customer segments with proper product, sales and marketing initiatives to maximize insurance sales and customer penetration.
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and develop business development campaigns
- University graduate, preferably in business or marketing discipline
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in insurance/banking/ financial services sector with at least 2 years in managerial role on business development
- Knowledge of insurance/financial products
- Solid experience in business development projects
- Strong communication, presentation and project management skills
- Customer focused and able to work under pressure
- Efficient MS application and Chinese input
- Fluent in written and spoken English