Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Contract Officer, Customer Call Centre (Inbound)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
Insurance > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
- Provide and process information through systems and other departments in response to customer’s enquiries and concerns about insurance products and services.
- Resolve customer dissatisfaction if necessary and proactively build long term trust with customers during case handling
- Arrange follow up call to respond to customer feedback in a timely and professional manner
- Secondary School graduate
- 3 years of experience in Customer Service / Call Centre experience
- Customer focused and result oriented, with the ability to work under pressure and in a changing environment
- Highly organized and able to meet tight deadline
- Hands on MS Office knowledge