Contract SAP consultant (Fashion Retailing and Sourcing office)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
Information Technology > System Architect
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
|Salary (HKD)||Max. $60,000|
• Hands-on experience in SAP implementation such as for FICO, MM/SD
• Degree holder in Business Administration, IT or related disciplines.
• At least 4 years of working experience on sizable companies, with full life cycle development experience
• Experience in retail industry is highly preferred.
• Consulting skill set to allow SAP based solutions to be agreed with the business teams
• Ability to analyze business problems and provide solutions.
• With track record of designing and deployment of integrated solutions with SAP.
• Able to work independently with good interpersonal & communication skills.
• A good team player with strong analytical & problem solving skills.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Act as consultant for SAP FMS implementation for Asia Pacific retail & wholesales business
• Evaluate SAP development requests together with business representative unit and provide options & recommendations to the group.
• Maintain SAP process development requests and establish a practical implementation schedule.
• Define and implement SAP best practice, adhering to company's business standards for functional process. Perform business analysis, study & evaluate user's requirements and record into requirement definition reports.
• Help with requirements gathering, testing, knowledge transfer/training etc
• Have knowledge of local GAAP/fiscal requirements for HK, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia that are required to evaluate the blueprint design and as needed during the project for additional valuation.
• Maintain regular meeting with business representative unit and key business users to review change requests. • Facilitate functional teams for new SAP implementation and on-going application update and enhancement.
Edmond So - 26275200