Aedas is the world’s only local and global architecture and design practice driven by global sharing of research, local knowledge and international practice. Our 1,400 creative minds with design studios across the globe create world-class design solutions with deep social and cultural understanding of the communities we design for.
Above everything we place creativity and creative thinking. We provide an inspiring environment to our most talented designers to deliver solutions that create a positive impact in the communities they are intended for. We never stop pushing boundaries, implementing the latest innovation and technical expertise in every new project we undertake – wherever we work in the world.
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Legal / Professional Services > Lawyer / Legal Services
- Report to the Contracts Manager and provide support to other internal departments;
- Responsible for debt collection and contract claim dispute resolution;
- Assist in contract drafting and contract review;
- Assist in contract negotiation with developers, sub-consultants and other parties;
- Mainly work on PRC projects, and occasionally projects in other jurisdiction;
- Closely coordinate with our China offices.
- University Graduate (preferably in legal discipline);
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office (including Word, Excel);
- Excellent command of Putonghua (native speaker is a plus); •Good command of both written and spoken English;
- Strong coordination, communication and problem solving skills.