Milestone Recruitment is a specialist consultancy that provides full-suite recruitment services within the construction and engineering industry.
We focus on the recruitment of middle to senior-level management professionals covering a broad range of disciplines.
Contracts / Claims Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Part Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing advice and assistance to the project owners on the matters concerning contract or subcontract preparation and interpretation, claims management, claim assessment methodologies, claim resolution strategies, etc. The primary responsibilities include:
- Provide input for contractual & associated quantum matters of customer contract or subcontract to the project team
- Preparation and negotiation of customer contract or subcontract
- Take the lead in claim management on customer contract or subcontract, mitigating risk or minimizing liability claims
- Participating in project meeting, prepare the contract, claim management and relevant reports
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- At least 8 years relevant working experience on contract & claim management of infrastructure projects.
- Experience from multi-national companies would be an advantage
- Holder of professional membership such as MRICS, HKIS
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a good team player
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Contract Manager