Milestone Recruitment is a specialist consultancy that provides full-suite recruitment services within the construction and engineering industry.
We focus on the recruitment of middle to senior-level management professionals covering a broad range of disciplines.
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Professional Qualification||MRICS / MHKIS|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
A Contracts Engineer is wanted to join a leading global technology firm.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide the advice and assistance to the project owners on the matters concerning contract or subcontract preparation and interpretation, claims management, claim assessment methodologies, claim resolution strategies etc.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Provide input for contractual & associated quantum matters of customer contract or subcontract to the project team.
- Perform periodic review on progress of work, give advice on potential delays and highlight risk factors.
- Review correspondence and give advice on responses regarding contractual matters.
- Preparation and negotiation of customer contract or subcontract.
- Participating in claim management on customer contract or subcontract, mitigating risk or minimizing liability claims.
- Assist project team to prepare and maintain contemporary records
- Participating in project meeting, prepare the contract, claim management and relevant reports.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant working experience on contract & claim management of infrastructure projects. Experience from multi-national companies would be an advantage
- Holder of professional membership such as MRICS / MHKIS is an advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a good team player
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese