Securitas is a global knowledge leader in security. From a broad range of services of specialized guarding, technology solutions, consulting and investigations, we customize offerings that are suited to the individual customer’s needs, in order to deliver the most effective security solutions. Everywhere from small stores to airports, our 320,000 employees are making a difference. For more details, please visit our website at www.securitas.hk
To support the business expansion, you are invited to join as a strategic partner in our team.
Control Room Manager - Reliever
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Professional Qualification||Security Personnel Permit, QAS 優質保安證書|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||Dental plan, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave, Statutory holidays, Discretionary bonus|
|Industry||Security / Fire / Electronic Access Controls|
Others > Security / Safety Control
|Salary (HKD)||$25,000 - $30,000|
An excellent opportunity has risen to join the security team of a leading financial media group with global presence.
- Oversee and monitor the security systems in order to deter and protect against all hidden security threats and unauthorized activities
- Coordinate dispatch and communications, emergency response, incident management, and organization wide notification for select incidents.
- Provide support and instruction, response upon detection of unauthorized suspicious, or problem activities
- Work with system administrators to maintain the security systems, devices and infrastructure to ensure the system integrity
- Monitor and ensure all occurrences are duly recorded to comply with the legal requirement
- Oversee handling of emergency calls from region line
- Perform supervisory duties to maintain a high quality services.
- Holder of valid Security Personnel Permit & QAS Certificate
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in security industry or related disciplines
- Bachelor degree holder; majoring in professional security and safety management will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Knowledge in security systems and equipment in business environment
- Good computer skills
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- First-aider is preferable
8.5 hours shift duty per day; 15 - 20 days per month
Business sector: Leading Financial Media
Employment Period: Now to December 2016