Control Tower Officer (Shift duty)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Paid overtime|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Logistics / Transportation > Freight / Cargo Forwarding
Logistics / Transportation > Shipping
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
- To provide various customer services supports
- To monitor the daily shipments from warehouse processing, shipment in-transit till delivery
- To co-ordinate with oversea warehouses, shipping and transportation teams to expedite shipment delivery
- To handle exceptional shipment requests from customer
- To understand customer requirements and enhance standardization of operational processes to meet customer's targets across the regions
- To ensure operation quality to achieve KPI targets
- Diploma or above with at least 3 years in customer service or Logistics.
- Excellent customer services and communication skill
- Good written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Responsible, accountable and good working attitude.
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Willing to work on shift duty (holiday duties and duty hour till 2300 are expected)
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please send application with full particulars of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary by email to email@example.com or by post to Human Resources Department, 25/F, Goodman Interlink, 39 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, N.T. (Please quote ref. no.)
Please visit us at www.dhl.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All information provided will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applications will be retained for six months. Should there be any vacancies in our associate companies during the period, applications will be passed onto them for consideration of employment. Applicants may request to review their personal data through firstname.lastname@example.org