CONTROLLER (ENTERPRISE OPERATION & DEVELOPMENT)
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||Alternate saturday, General holidays, MPF, Maternity leave, Social & recreation facility|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Government / Social Service > Fund Raising
Government / Social Service > Project / Program Development
The Controller (Enterprise Operation & Development) is a senior management member and plays an integral role in managing various social enterprises, recreational and sports programmes / centres as well as environmental friendly projects for the Enterprise Operation and Development Division of our organisation. He/she will be responsible for:
- Setting strategic direction for the development of the social enterprises, related projects and programmes of our Enterprise Operation and Development Division;
- Establishing clear operational policies and guidelines, formulating service standards and procedures to achieve organisation and business development objectives;
- Preparing funding plans to gain sufficient financial and resources supports for the development of all related projects andthe operation of our social enterprises;
- Ensuring that there are adequate manpower resources and facilities to meet the business and operational needs of all service and enterprise units;
- Implementing cost control measures on all operational units as well as preparing related budgets, financial reports and analysis for the Board and Management’s decision; and
- Building rapports with external stakeholders, relevant government departments and various environmental agencies so as to promote our organization’s services and image.
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Management, Environmental Studies, Recreation and Sports or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 15 years post-qualification work experience in the relevant field including 10 years at senior management level;
- Work experiences in social enterprises with proven successful track records will be an advantage;
- Possess forward and strategic thinking mindset to develop and lead all development projects;
- Ability to establish sustainable business models, understand the market needs and have strong market sense;
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.