Arrow Electronics, an award-winning Fortune 138 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2013 sales of $21.4 billion. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 58 countries and territories.
Arrow Asia Pac Ltd, a business unit of Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), is one of Asia-Pacific’s leading electronic component distributors. In addition to its regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Arrow Asia Pac operates 62+ sales offices, four primary distribution centers and 14 local warehousing facilities in 13 countries/territories across Asia.
Providing a full range of semiconductors, passive, electromechanical and connector products from over 260 leading international and local suppliers, Arrow Asia Pac serves more than 10,000 original equipment and contract manufacturers and commercial customers in Asia-Pacific. Visit us at www.arrowasia.com.
Corporate Audit Intern (6-month)
- Assist Corporate Audit team in the planning, performance and reporting of internal audit assignments
- Perform financial and/or data analysis throughout the audit lifecycle
- Provide quarterly reporting metrics to management on the implementation status of recommendations and assist directly in follow-up as needed
- Manage the time tracking database and perform budget vs actual analysis
- Assist in monitoring the receipt of completed audit files from the corporate audit team
- Assist in miscellaneous administrative support
- Other duties or ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Good business acumen and proactively willing to learn
- Able to commit to work for an average of 20 hours per week
- Prefer currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in management information system, auditing, accounting and/or business.
- Knowledge and experience of programing, database, SQL, ACL, SaaS and etc is preferred.
- Basic understanding of internal audit best practices strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively interact with management and individuals with varying degrees of financial knowledge
- Comfort communicating in a multi-cultural environment
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office application, including Word and Excel)
Working for one of the most innovative names in global electronics distribution, you’ll enjoy an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please apply by email with a detailed resume with current & expected salary to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.