IT Solutions Ltd. is a professional search firm that specialises in providing recruitment and contracting services to Large Multinational Corporations in Hong Kong. Currently, we are looking for high calibre candidates for the following position:
Corporate Banking IT Junior Business Analysts / Business Analysts - Major Bank (Fresh Grad Welcome)
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Testing
We are searching on behalf of a major bank for IT Junior Business Analysts / Business Analysts to work on Corporate Banking System Projects, including Cash Management System, Corporate Internet Banking, Credit Workflow System, Risk Management System, Business Intelligence Systems etc.
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies
- Act as the key interface between business users and technical developers
- Write Test Plans and conduct User Acceptance Test
- Prepare system documentation such as requirements specifications
- Manage IT project implementation and testing
- Degree in Business Studies or Computer Science or related discipline
- Have relevant working experience in bank is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with strong Chinese report writing skill
- A desire to work as a business analyst in IT department
- Fresh graduate is also welcome
- Attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in working on a major Financial Banking Project in a major bank.
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries to:
Please click the Apply Now button and attach your cv in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
Suite 2102, 21st Floor
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)