AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals. AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms. To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website: www.agsgroup.com.hk
Corporate Communications & Crisis Management Manager (Circa HK$1M)
|Work exp||12 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Corporate Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Crisis Management
|Salary (HKD)||$70,000 - $100,000|
Corporate communication & Crisis Management
Attractive remuneration package
- Develop and implement differentiated PR strategies that help promote the company’s brand image and achieve business goals
- Lead media exposure through preparation and distribution of press releases, handling media enquiries and press interviews
- Implement corporate, social and charity events through the coordination of design, production and installation of all relative materials, such as event displays, exhibits, venue decoration, premiums, literature, and manage all logistics.
- Plan and execute multi-media PR initiatives to maximize positive coverage / mentions in the media
- You will devise and execute corporate communications strategies with a view to enhancing corporate image Plan and implement PR events that aim at promoting the company's brand, products and services
- Support reputational risk management by issues tracking and online news and social media monitoring
- Support supervisor and PR team in media relations, public affairs, new media monitoring and reputational risk management.
- University graduate in related disciplines
- MNC exposure highly preferable
- A minimum of 12 years’ working experience in corporate communications area.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with strong project management, organizational and problem-solving skills