“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (Ref no.: IAPSCMP/PR136/16)
|Work exp||Minimum 12 Years|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism/Communications/Public Relations or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in communications/corporate citizenship with at least 5 years at supervisory level
- Strong event and project management skills. Candidates with solid experience in managing large scale events and expertise in designing and executing cultural activities would be preferred
- Familiar with public affairs and social, political and environmental issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills; an excellent team player, self-motivated, creative, energetic, meticulous and presentable
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and at a fast-pace and dynamic environment with an uncompromising commitment to quality
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese is a must. Proficiency in Putonghua is a plus
- Manage and administer community projects, formulate and execute outreach and publicity plans
- Foster understanding on the brand through well-thought-out stakeholder engagement strategies and initiatives
- Strengthen preferred brand perception
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by e-mail at or by completing the online application form which is available at (Please mark the reference on the application letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.