Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl) is one of the world’s leading air cargo terminals. We operate SuperTerminal 1, a world class facility to provide excellent and highly efficient services to our airline customers and freight forwarding agents. The robust growth in the air cargo and logistics industry creates exciting job opportunities to professionals who share our vision and have a drive to succeed.
Corporate Communications Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
- Coordinate production of corporate materials, exhibitions and corporate events
- Organise and lead company tours for visitors
- Capture news clippings, maintain update of the digital display system, manage central filing of company news, media reports, central library of company photos and videos
- Assist in the preparation, translation and distribution of press releases and company news, and other corporate materials
- University Degree in Journalism, Language, Translation, Marketing and PR related disciplines
- 2 years’ working experience in in-house Public Relations, Corporate Communications and Marketing departments preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude, well-organized, detail-oriented, willing to learn and a good team player
- Proficiency in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint (Chinese inputting is required)
- Candidate with less working experience will be considered as Assistant Corporate Communications Officer
Package including Guaranteed 13th month pay, Transport Subsidy, Quarterly Special Attendance Reward, Medical Benefits (including family members), Dental Coverage, Life Insurance, Employer Top-up MPF contributions and Free Sports Facilities.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail to email@example.com or click "Apply Now".
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.