AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals. AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms. To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website: www.agsgroup.com.hk
Corporate Digital Marketing Manager (HKD 750K-900K p.a)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Digital / Web / Mobile > Web Analytics
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Digital / Web / Mobile > Digital Marketing / Social Media
Digital Marketing and Stragetic Marketing Planning
Leading company in the industry
Attractive remuneration package (HKD 650K-800K p.a.)
- Lead the planning and development of digital marketing strategies covering all disciplines including Social Media, SEO/SEM/PPC, Website, Mobile, Content, eDM, etc., ensuring digital objectives are met and integrated with overall marketing strategy and offline initiatives.
- Understand and design an eCommerce-specific digital marketing strategy with the objective to drive traffic to eCommerce platform (web and mobile), as well as communications through digital means, and establishing a digital brand presence
- Personnel experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as digital, Technology Services or change management
- Capable of managing vendor in creating digital assets, copy, and uploading/publishing content.
- Responsible for developing and implementing customer relations strategy to ensure ROI
- Define clear customer segmentation for detailed analysis on customer behaviour and needs.
- University degree in Marketing, eCommerce Management or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years of digital marketing experience, ideally within luxury retail/retail, hospitality sector.
- Digital savvy with a passion for digital technologies and software.
- Knowledge of design software, email marketing and CMS platforms, HTML/CSS an advantage.
- Detail-minded with ability to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously.
- Numerically sensitive with strong knowledge of web analytics systems.
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese, Mandarin preferred.