AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals.
AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms.
To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website:
Corporate Marketing Manager (Stationed in Beijing, RMB 700-900K p.a.) Hospitality Preferred
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Media / Advertising > Agency Account Servicing
Attractive remuneration package
Senior Management Level
- Lead a team of PR & Promotion and directly report to the General Manager
- Maintain brand image and good relationship with local & international media
- Handle joint promotion campaigns, both ATL and BTL promotions
- Maintain and build new relationships with brands , sport organization, entertainment company etc to host exciting events
- Develop ideas and proposals with new initiatives and campaigns Deal with sponsors and speakers, ensuring the events hosted are flawless
- Budgeting and P&L responsibility
- University degree in Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of work experience, ideally within hospitality/entertainment sector.
- Excellent track-record of hosting events with brands, entertainment company
- Solid experience in China is a must
- Detail-minded with ability to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese, Mandarin preferred.