AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Corporate Sales Manager (Macau)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
On behalf of a Fortune 500 company, we are now inviting high caliber personnel to fill up the positions of Corporate Sales Manager.
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets and business result by identifying business opportunities & formulating account strategies / action plans
- Manage, grow and develop designated corporate accounts in hospitality sector with effective sales and account management strategy
- Provide sales and service support to customers to meet their needs, develop and maintain long-term business relationship with clients
- Identify and grow new business opportunities and maximize revenue
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years’ B2B and solution sales experience serving hospitality corporate clients in Macau
- A sales hunter with strong sales drive and persistency to achieve sales targets
- Strong customer relationship management skills and proven ability to deliver results
- Aggressive, self motivated, eager to learn and able to work under pressure
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficient PC skills
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please submit a detailed resume in Word format, including availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to email@example.com quoting Reference No. AJR-2599.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.