Join a global market-leader with numerous awards that supplies to global best known businesses. This sizable manufacturer and services provider requires an experienced manufacturing and costing controller / director to join them in a permanent role reporting to the executives of the company.
Costing Controller / Director
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Toys / Gifts|
Accounting > Financial Controller
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Manufacturing > Others
This position will be leading a costing team with 6 direct reports and responsible for 7 plants by partnering with operational stakeholders throughout the business in order to drive implementation of cost control and cost efficiency. Offering a stable and supportive working environment with the opportunity to have a true business impact to the group’s profitability.
To be a successful candidate for this position, you are expected to be a significant experienced costing professional within a manufacturing environment for minimum 5 years, who can effectively develop internal relationships and provide insightful cost analysis particularly in COGS, labour and overhead costs.
- Prepare all costing and financial reports including costing analysis at plant level for senior management. (Standard costs vs. Quotation costs vs. Actual costs)
- BOM’s, Scorecard / KPI, variance analysis report on material & labour costs
- Factory machine & Labour’s utilization and productivity
- NRE and development cost summary and cost controls
- Profitability analysis report by plant / customer / product
- Identify and implement cost reductions and profit improvement by developing solutions with operational department
- Regularly maintain standard cost system to eliminate substantial cost variance to allow acceptable tolerance of overhead absorption rate
- Minimum 5+ years Accounting experience in Manufacturing / Product Costing environment
- Degree qualified in Accounting / Finance stream and ideally CA/CPA/CIMA qualified
- Large ERP exposure essential – Oracle System
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Engagement with senior finance & key operational stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to station or travel to Shenzhen / Dongguan for work
This is an excellent opportunity to develop you career. Our offer is an attractive package and career development prospects.