Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution which was established in 1957. Leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years, we equip students with practical academic and working experiences through closer partnership with the industries, and nurturing vocational and professional talents to match socio-economic needs.
We endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, make learning and development happen, and we had awarded “Manpower Developer” by the Employees Retraining Board lately. We are now looking for calibres who are passionate in education to join our Institution:
Course Development and Management Officer
- To maintain the course quality assurance system;
- To handle lecturer recruitment and management;
- To handle student complaint and enquiries;
- To plan and organize student activities;
- To get involved in course promotion and recruitment activities;
- To develop new programmes;
- To review and design curriculum;
- Shift duties required.
- Degree holder or above in English Language or related disciplines;
- At least 4-year working experience, of which 1-year course management or teaching experience;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Office; experience in photoshop, Illustator or Dreamwaver is a plus;
- Chinese Word Processing (倉頡/速成);
- Good coordination and course management skills, attend to details and work systematically; and
- Responsible and independent with excellent communication skills;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Coordinator.