集友銀行1947年在香港註冊開業, 現為中國銀行(香港)有限公司附屬機構.本行多年來以 "立基香港, 連通中港, 聯繫華僑", 努力辦成一家具有中國傳統風格的現代化銀行.以 "審慎經營, 銳意拓展"為發展策略.邁入二十一世紀, 本行與時並進, 致力轉變營銷模式, 銳意拓展私人投資理財及工商融資業務, 並利用不斷創新的先進科技提升資源運用效益.
如欲了解更多就業機會, 請瀏覽集友銀行網頁 www.chiyubank.com
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited is a subsidiary of the Bank of China (Hong Kong) Ltd. It has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Chiyu continues to gain momentum and strength, not only keeping pace with the world, but growing in stature and continuously working to improve itself and its services.
We offer challenging careers that will further your personal development. We are now looking for high-calibre individual(s) to fill in the following position.
For more information of our career opportunities, please visit our website www.chiyubank.com
- Conduct assessment on credit proposals of retail and corporate lending
- Provide recommendations on credit applications to facilitate approvals in compliance with the credit policies and guidelines
- Perform in-depth analysis on syndication or project finance applications and assist in ongoing monitoring to mitigate the risk exposure level
- Collaborate and communicate with business units to facilitate effective and efficient credit approval process
- Assist in supervising and coaching the junior analysts to ensure their delivery of quality credit assessments
- Bachelor or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines with CFP or FRM qualifications preferred
- At least 3 years of credit approval experience in banking industry
- Detailed minded with good credit sense
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume and completed application form, which can be downloaded in the career opportunities page of our company website (http://www.chiyubank.com/chiyu/bankinfo4_1.htm), to Human Resources Manager, 12/F., Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, H.K. or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 28430133.Please quote the reference number.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.